- 1. If you'd like to help us with radio & newspaper interviews to discuss your experiences with Lyme disease feel free to contact us
- 2. Looking for anyone willing to distribute leaflets in their local area including vets, school, clubs, sport centres, cubs/brownie groups, hospitals & libraries..
- 3. If anyone would be interested in organising an awareness event in their area we would like to hear from you. We can loan a copy of Under Our Skin (with presentation rights) to be shown in your area & we also have put together a presentation disk of Lyme in UK & Ireland.
- 4. Looking for folks to spread the word on our new tick study - if you see any ticks this summer remember to complete the survey at: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ VRFCD8T
- 5. If anyone is willing to do tick sweeps in their area we look forward to hearing from you. (Precautions will be needed such as suitable clothing, repellants & tick twisters to ensure maximum safety).
If you're able to help with any of the above feel free to contact us for more details - take care & remember, A Tick in Time Saves Lyme